Love Shirazi Salad? Here's our take on the classic using Giant Cous Cous.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
• Red Onion
• Giant Couscous
• Dried Mint
• Lime or Grape juice (ab-e-ghooreh)
• Olive Oil
1) Dice the tomatoes, cucumber and red onion
2) Bring to boil a pan of salted water then add the couscous
3) Cook for 6-8 mins on mid heat until the couscous is soft
4) Set aside and allow the couscous to cool
5) Once cooled grab a salad bowl and add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, a glug of oil and a squeeze of lime / dash of grape juice
6) Mix together and add in dried mint
7) Add in the giant cous cous and stir well
8) Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
You can also top with pomegranate and feta if you wish to do so. Delicious.
Find the video tutorial on Instagram here:
Tag us in your recreations @modernpersiankitchen