Terms & conditions
The term ‘Modern Persian Kitchen’ or ‘MPK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is MPKUK LTD, 94 Church Road, Stockton-on-Tees, Cleveland, TS18 1TW. Our company registration number is 11888544. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
— — —
Terms of business
1. This website is owned and operated by “Modern Persian Kitchen”.
2. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. They cancel and replace any previous versions. It is subject to change without notice. These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
3. These terms and conditions apply to use of our website and our digital services. The sale of goods via our website is subject to separate terms and conditions.
4. By using this website you agree that you will not breach any applicable law, regulation or code of conduct or infringe any intellectual property or other rights of others in connection with our site. Publish or send any of our information (including links or references to other content), or otherwise behave in a manner, is unlawful, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, offensive, vulgar, racist, hateful, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually suggestive, promoting of self-harm, misleading, abusive or deceptive. You will not infringe any intellectual property or other rights of others or be involved in phishing or scamming or similar. You will not sell access to our website, sell advertising, sponsorship or promotions on or in connection with content except where explicitly authorised by us. You will not use our website for junk mail, spam, pyramid or similar or fraudulent schemes or do anything which may have the effect of disrupting our website including worms, viruses, software bombs or mass mailings. You will not do anything which may negatively affect other users’ enjoyment of our website or gain unauthorised access to any part of our website or equipment used to provide our website. You will not use any automated means to interact with our systems excluding public search engines; or attempt, encourage or assist any of the above.
5. You acknowledge that any information published or sent on or via our service by other users is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and we are not responsible for it.
6. We cannot guarantee that any general information that we may make available on our website is accurate or up to date. You rely on it at your own risk.
7. We reserve the right without notice or refund to suspend, alter, remove or delete content or to disclose to the relevant authorities any content or behaviour if it is the subject of complaint or where we have reason to believe that it breaches our terms and conditions, or that such steps are necessary to protect us or others, or that a criminal act has been committed, or if we are required to do so by law or appropriate authority.
9. We do not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free and we are not responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. We are entitled, without notice and without liability, to suspend the website for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason and to make changes to our website.
10. If we permit you to create an account on our website, this is for your personal use only and is non-transferable. You must not authorise or permit any other person to use your account. You must take reasonable care to protect and keep confidential your password and other account or identity information. You must notify us immediately of any apparent breach of security such as loss, theft, misuse or unauthorised disclosure or use of a password. You are responsible for third parties who use your account or identity (unless and to the extent that we are at fault).
12. All trade marks, logos, content (including our website’s structure and layout), graphics, images, photographs, animation, videos, text and software used on this site are our intellectual property or that of our suppliers, partners or other users. For the purposes of your personal use only, you may view such material on your screen and print a single copy. You may not otherwise use, sublicense, retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, distribute, download, hire, reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) or create extracts of, or derivative works from, such material without our specific prior written consent. You must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any information on our website without our specific prior written consent.
13. You license (i.e. permit) us to use your user generated content both on our own website and also, for marketing purposes, on other channels including different websites, social media and emails. User generated content includes but is not limited to your comments, photos, recipe ratings and reviews.
14. We may link to third party websites which may be of interest to you and /or include third party advertising on our site and /or use third party-provided services on our site. We do not recommend or endorse, nor are we legally responsible for, those sites or services. You use such third party sites or services at your own risk.
15. Nothing in this agreement in any way limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited. In this section, any reference to us includes our employees and agents.
16. You must give us a reasonable opportunity to remedy any matter for which we are potentially liable before you incur any costs remedying the matter yourself.
17. If you are a consumer (ie not acting in the course of a business), we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents. Or such loss or damage was not foreseeable (meaning it was not an obvious consequence of our breach or not contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract). We are not liable if loss or damage is caused by you, for example by not complying with this agreement or such loss or damage relates to a business.
18. If you are a consumer (ie not acting in the course of a business), you will be liable for any reasonably foreseeable loss or damage we suffer arising from your breach of this agreement or misuse of our website (subject of course to our obligation to mitigate any losses).
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
20. We may send all notices under this agreement by email to the most recent email address you have supplied to us (unless otherwise stated in this agreement). Headings used in this agreement are for information and not binding. Any failure by either party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not mean this is a “waiver” (i.e. that it cannot be enforced later). If any part of this agreement is ineffective or unenforceable for any reason, then it will be replaced with a provision which as far as possible achieves the same thing and the rest of the agreement shall continue to apply. We may transfer this agreement to a third party but this will not affect your rights or obligations. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce this agreement except insofar as expressly stated otherwise.
21. If you have any complaints, please contact email@example.com.
— — —
Terms of product purchase
On purchasing products from this website you agree to the following terms:
1. Our products are perishable therefore non-returnable and non-refundable.
2. We send your parcel to the address you provide us at checkout. If this is incorrect this is not our responsibility. If you have made an order and realise you have entered the incorrect address please contact us on as soon as possible on: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If you choose to leave your parcel in a safe place or with a neighbour, you take full responsibility for the package from that point onwards.
4. Delivery will be made a minimum of 48 hours or more after purchase.
5. Your food will remain frozen for up to 24 hours after delivery (which is a guideline from the manufactures). However, we recommend you freeze your dishes as soon as your receive them. If you choose to leave your delivery in the postage box for more than 24 hours or if you choose not to store your dishes in the freezer once delivery has been made, it is not our responsibility.
6. Each dish has a date to consume your food by. If you choose to eat your dishes past this point you do so of your own risk.
7. In the rare event that your delivery isn’t as it should be, please get in touch within 24 hours of delivery so we can ensure the issue is rectified. Click here to contact us.
8. In the unlikely event that a purchased product is not available, we will contact you via email to arrange a replacement or schedule a later delivery date when the product is back in stock.
9. If you wish to cancel a subscription, please send us an email clearly stating your cancellation to email@example.com, at least 5 days before your delivery is scheduled.