Doogh is a chilled, savory yogurt based drink that is popular in Iran and is a super healthy pick me up. It's often flavored with mint, and is best served with lots of ice, soda or fizzy water.
• 2 cups of plain yogurt
• 1 tbsp dried rose petals (optional)
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ cup dried mint
• A couple of sprigs of fresh mint for serving
• 2 cups of soda water or sparkling water
1) Mix yogurt, rose petals (if using), salt, and mint leaves in a blender.
2) Pour in soda / sparkling water and mix with a fork or wooden spoon, scraping down sides of the blender until everything is incorporated.
3) Pour mixture among 4 iced-filled glasses and garnish with mint springs.