I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream (especially with sour cherries)!
Here's a deliciously easy way to turn plain ice cream into a Persian flavour delight.
• 2 tubs of vanilla ice cream
• 200 - 300ml sour cherry puree
• Freeze dried sour cherries / frozen sour cherries
• Pistachio slivers / crushed pistachio
1) Let the ice cream soften a little (but don't defrost) and empty into a container
2) Mix in the sour cherry puree
3) Scatter the freeze dried / frozen cherries and mix through evenly
4) Top with pistachio nuts either crushed or slivers
5) Pop in the freezer for 4-5 hours
Check out our video guide here: