This yoghurt pancake recipe pays homage to the sweet flavours of Iran coupled with some fluffy American style pancakes... just in time for Pancake Day. Get ready to show off your flipping skills with this easy mix.
• 8 tbsp natural yoghurt
• 7 tbsp self raising flour
• 2 tbsp caster sugar
• 1 medium egg
• 4 tbsp whole milk
• ½ tsp cinnamon powder
• Date molasses / syrup
• Pomegranate seeds
• Double cream (optional)
1) Mix the flour, sugar and cinnamon together and add in yogurt, egg and milk
2) Whisk mixture lightly with a fork
3) Add a knob of butter in a small pan on low / medium heat
4) Spoon the mixture into the pan
5) Fry pancake until golden on both sides
6) Stack high on a plate and add toppings... enjoy!